Amsterdam ‘only in it for the money’ – Bangkok Post, February 2, 2011
…Lawyer Robert Amsterdam is simply “deceiving a billionaire” for the money he can earn by filing a case with the International Criminal Court (ICC) against the government under Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva for alleged crimes against humanity during the red-shirt protest in April-May last year, Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said on Tuesday…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s