From Thairath, October 17, 2011
Left: Thailand is already facing a flood crisis. Have you, Mr. Amsterdam, come to cause more problems?
Middle: Amsterdam: No… a Thai hired me to help with the flood problems.
Man on the right: But you’re a lawyer. How can you solve flood problems?
Right: Don’t forget that I am an expert on molding water into solids [“Molding water into solids” is an idiom meaning “telling a lie.”]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019