From Thairath, October 17, 2011
Left: Thailand is already facing a flood crisis. Have you, Mr. Amsterdam, come to cause more problems?
Middle: Amsterdam: No… a Thai hired me to help with the flood problems.
Man on the right: But you’re a lawyer. How can you solve flood problems?
Right: Don’t forget that I am an expert on molding water into solids [“Molding water into solids” is an idiom meaning “telling a lie.”]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs