From Thairath, October 17, 2011
Left: Thailand is already facing a flood crisis. Have you, Mr. Amsterdam, come to cause more problems?
Middle: Amsterdam: No… a Thai hired me to help with the flood problems.
Man on the right: But you’re a lawyer. How can you solve flood problems?
Right: Don’t forget that I am an expert on molding water into solids [“Molding water into solids” is an idiom meaning “telling a lie.”]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat
- The chicken farmer and the monkey