Amnesty bill to reignite tensions in Thailand – SMH, May 21, 2013
…‘‘Let the innocent people be exonerated. There is no problem if redshirt leaders and I are not included (in the bill),’’ he said in a Skype address to the crowd.
But in another Skype message to supporters a few days earlier Mr Thaksin, who is believed to be closely involved in government decision-making from his base in Dubai, made clear he wanted to come home.
‘‘I am still drifting in the sea. Do not let me drift too long. It is cold and I want to come home,’’ he said…
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs