Amnesty bill to reignite tensions in Thailand – SMH, May 21, 2013
…‘‘Let the innocent people be exonerated. There is no problem if redshirt leaders and I are not included (in the bill),’’ he said in a Skype address to the crowd.
But in another Skype message to supporters a few days earlier Mr Thaksin, who is believed to be closely involved in government decision-making from his base in Dubai, made clear he wanted to come home.
‘‘I am still drifting in the sea. Do not let me drift too long. It is cold and I want to come home,’’ he said…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019