[This refers to the one-track agenda of recent Thaksin-directed governments. Despite the current Pheu Thai popularity and its success in pushing large borrowing bills through parliament, Thaksin has demanded amnesty measures to be top priority for the government which may signal a new round of political strife.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?