[This refers to the one-track agenda of recent Thaksin-directed governments. Despite the current Pheu Thai popularity and its success in pushing large borrowing bills through parliament, Thaksin has demanded amnesty measures to be top priority for the government which may signal a new round of political strife.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison