Amnesty and the 91 deaths – PM Abhisit Vejjajiva writes his latest open letter in his Facebook on Thursday – The Nation, June 13, 2011
…They should be asking Mrs. Yingluck Shinawatra and the Pheu Thai Party the question: What would their amnesty mean for the 91 deaths? Would those 91 deaths simply be glossed over in return for amnesty for politicians and the return of Baht 46 billion?…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey