Amnesty and the 91 deaths – PM Abhisit Vejjajiva writes his latest open letter in his Facebook on Thursday – The Nation, June 13, 2011
…They should be asking Mrs. Yingluck Shinawatra and the Pheu Thai Party the question: What would their amnesty mean for the 91 deaths? Would those 91 deaths simply be glossed over in return for amnesty for politicians and the return of Baht 46 billion?…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military