Amnesty and the 91 deaths – PM Abhisit Vejjajiva writes his latest open letter in his Facebook on Thursday – The Nation, June 13, 2011
…They should be asking Mrs. Yingluck Shinawatra and the Pheu Thai Party the question: What would their amnesty mean for the 91 deaths? Would those 91 deaths simply be glossed over in return for amnesty for politicians and the return of Baht 46 billion?…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example