From Manager, May 29, 2012
The caption reads: At least this act of parliament could make these two persons reconciled.
Coup leader Gen. Sonthi says: Let’s forget our disagreement in the past, Meaw.
Thaksin says: Yes, Bung, let’s reconcile.
[Surprisingly to many, 2006 coup plotter Gen. Sonthi introduced one of the reconciliation measures meant to absolve Thaksin.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out