From Manager, May 29, 2012
The caption reads: At least this act of parliament could make these two persons reconciled.
Coup leader Gen. Sonthi says: Let’s forget our disagreement in the past, Meaw.
Thaksin says: Yes, Bung, let’s reconcile.
[Surprisingly to many, 2006 coup plotter Gen. Sonthi introduced one of the reconciliation measures meant to absolve Thaksin.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?