From Komchadluek, April 16, 2015
to the right of the arrow: New US ambassador
[Refers to the new U.S. ambassador to Thailand, Glyn Townsend Davies, the former U.S. special representative for North Korea Policy. Although the new appointment may signal the end of disapproval after the military coup, his specialization in democracy and human rights causes concern that the U.S. will continue pressure the junta for quick elections and thus a quick return to a Thaksin-directed government.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military