The “American Dad” episode “CIAPOW” (broadcast on October 27, 2014) is set in Bangkok and features a joke about the monarchy. CIA agents break into the Grand Palace–among other things–and then pass through a red light district. And then a tiny Thai policeman tortures them… and the map of the Thai prison is shaped like a transvestite.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians