The “American Dad” episode “CIAPOW” (broadcast on October 27, 2014) is set in Bangkok and features a joke about the monarchy. CIA agents break into the Grand Palace–among other things–and then pass through a red light district. And then a tiny Thai policeman tortures them… and the map of the Thai prison is shaped like a transvestite.
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive