From Khaosod, February 13, 2015
Title: Alms bowl is full of charges. [legal charges]
In the alms bowl: Summons; case of 99; case
[A monk in the cartoon is Suthep, a leader of anti-Yingluck government People’s Democratic Reform Committee. Suthep, who now lives as a monk, had to face legal charges brought against him by Thaksin-directed governments, including a charge of causing the 99 civilian deaths during the Red Shirt protests in 2010. Later, the courts dismissed all charges related to the case of 99 civilian deaths in a move seen as equally politically motivated. The cartoonist feels this reversal of the charges is unjust.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out