Private schools on shaky ground – The Nation, January 12, 2015
[The context of this: Thais admire and flock to well-known academics. Most of these schools were initially centered around a single personality revered for producing results (e.g. high scores on standardized tests). Once this person is not able to teach daily and continue to be the figurehead for the school, the buzz that any certain school has fades away. Any successful school has trouble expanding because, since its renowned is based on the feats of a single personality, any other teachers in the school who begin to gain their own reputation will inevitably break away to form their own school.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta