PR Newswire: True Source Honey Issues Alert on Honey Shipped from Thailand and Taiwan
…Between 2001 and 2013, Thailand exported an average of 3 million pounds a year to the U.S.; in a highly unusual development, that number jumped last year to 8 million pounds, and in the first 5 months of 2015 exports were already at 10 million pounds, more than a 3-fold increase over exports from 2013. In addition, there appears to be a correlation between Thailand’s increasing exports of honey to the U.S. and its rising imports of honey from China…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?