Thai radio station promotes debate – aljazeera.com, August 28, 2013
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…I watched as Media Selatan’s showcase programme, Hari Dunia Ini in the local language, Pattani-Melayu or The World Today in English went to air, and it immediately became clear that these journalists are very serious about providing listeners with a range of opinions so they can make up their own minds about issues.
They started by interviewing Thailand’s Deputy Prime Minister in charge of the evacuation of Thai students from the political turmoil in Cairo. Later on in the show they discussed an infrastructure project, which they argued is a waste of money because the community doesn’t need it…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking