Thai radio station promotes debate – aljazeera.com, August 28, 2013
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…I watched as Media Selatan’s showcase programme, Hari Dunia Ini in the local language, Pattani-Melayu or The World Today in English went to air, and it immediately became clear that these journalists are very serious about providing listeners with a range of opinions so they can make up their own minds about issues.
They started by interviewing Thailand’s Deputy Prime Minister in charge of the evacuation of Thai students from the political turmoil in Cairo. Later on in the show they discussed an infrastructure project, which they argued is a waste of money because the community doesn’t need it…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people