From Manager, November 11, 2011
Top left: Dr. Pailin says, “You guys are sleeping all over the road here because your villages have been flooded, aren’t you? Here are some disaster-relief packages from PTT Plc.”
Top right: The man says, “No, Dr. Pailin. We’d rather receive another donation from PTT.” Dr. Pailin says, “Like what?”
Bottom: The man says, “Please give us more NGV stations. We’ve been sleeping while queuing up for gas for many nights now.” [referring to the lines that often are at the few NGV stations]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts