From Manager, November 11, 2011
Top left: Dr. Pailin says, “You guys are sleeping all over the road here because your villages have been flooded, aren’t you? Here are some disaster-relief packages from PTT Plc.”
Top right: The man says, “No, Dr. Pailin. We’d rather receive another donation from PTT.” Dr. Pailin says, “Like what?”
Bottom: The man says, “Please give us more NGV stations. We’ve been sleeping while queuing up for gas for many nights now.” [referring to the lines that often are at the few NGV stations]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out