From Thairath, April 1, 2016
Title: Laughing at water bowl… but water bowl ain’t laughing back. [meaning in an ironic way that Songkran is a festival to have fun but soldiers are not having fun at all because they are afraid of the red water bowls from Thaksin]
On big water jar at right: Songkarn 2016
Mouse man: Water bowl… is a national security danger.
Mouse: Feel scared right before Songkarn.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies