From Thairath, April 1, 2016
Title: Laughing at water bowl… but water bowl ain’t laughing back. [meaning in an ironic way that Songkran is a festival to have fun but soldiers are not having fun at all because they are afraid of the red water bowls from Thaksin]
On big water jar at right: Songkarn 2016
Mouse man: Water bowl… is a national security danger.
Mouse: Feel scared right before Songkarn.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes