[Thaksin claimed in a Facebook post to have instructed National Police Chief Gen. Adul Saengsingkaew to tackle rampant bribery of police in Phuket and Pattaya.
The cartoonist implies that Adul himself received his post by bribery or influence by showing a photo of Thaksin and Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Kamronwit met Thaksin in Hong Kong last year. Kamronwit openly admits that he owes his position in the police to Thaksin’s influence.
Photos of Thaksin pinning a new rank insignia on Kamronwit caused controversy. Kamronwit was deemed another “lackey” of Thaksin and Thaksin was exposed once again as the mastermind, not only of controlling the government, but of selecting personnel for key posts.
The cartoonist implies that to receive the plum post of national police chief, Thaksin himself would be handpicking a loyal candidate like Adul. Adul is lucky then that there are no photos of him meeting Thaksin and thus he can sidestep all the controversy.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies