From Manager, June 15, 2011
Jailed MP Jatuporn Prompan says: Touch the muscle [rub the painful area]
The prison official says: Yes sir, Mr. next interior minister.
The caption reads: The popularity of Pheu Thai continues to rise… The man who receives benefit from the story.
[This cartoon refers to Red Shirt Jatuporn Prompan, the alleged institutional bias towards him, and fears he will be prominently placed in a Pheu Thai government.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue