From Manager, June 15, 2011
Jailed MP Jatuporn Prompan says: Touch the muscle [rub the painful area]
The prison official says: Yes sir, Mr. next interior minister.
The caption reads: The popularity of Pheu Thai continues to rise… The man who receives benefit from the story.
[This cartoon refers to Red Shirt Jatuporn Prompan, the alleged institutional bias towards him, and fears he will be prominently placed in a Pheu Thai government.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too