Adelaide couple recall kidnap attempt on their two young children on holiday in Thailand – Sunday Mail, October 19, 2013
…When the family got to their resort they reported the incident to the local tourist police, but they appeared disinterested when they were told the woman was not Thai. Mr Strange said he regretted not taking a photograph of the woman before she fled to give to police. to provide to police.
He had “no idea” where the woman would have taken the girls because the island is only small, and added: “You could read anything into it, you just don’t know… who knows. It just didn’t seem organised enough to be something professional…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey