Address to the UDD: The Future Belongs to You! – robertamsterdam.com, February 13, 2011
…As part of the reconciliation efforts, a real “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” – perhaps based on the South African model – must be instituted. The focus of the commission should not only be on the most recent episodes of state violence, but also on previous incidents such as the 1973, 1976, and 1992 massacres, which have so far gone unpunished.
…Let’s not let the “ammart” get away with murder again— not this time. Let’s end impunity— once and for all. Let’s not allow Prayuth and the Army to control the future of Thailand. The future belongs to you!
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site