Address to the UDD: The Future Belongs to You! – robertamsterdam.com, February 13, 2011
…As part of the reconciliation efforts, a real “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” – perhaps based on the South African model – must be instituted. The focus of the commission should not only be on the most recent episodes of state violence, but also on previous incidents such as the 1973, 1976, and 1992 massacres, which have so far gone unpunished.
…Let’s not let the “ammart” get away with murder again— not this time. Let’s end impunity— once and for all. Let’s not allow Prayuth and the Army to control the future of Thailand. The future belongs to you!
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- 12 Years Ago: Thaksin’s ‘War on Drugs’
- Valentine’s Day in Thailand – Time to Fret About Teen Sex
- Eight Years Ago: Thai Society Horrified Over Sexy Dress
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- Five Years Ago: Taksin Returns
5 ปีที่แล้ว : ทักษิณกลับมา
- 11 Years Ago Today: Bangkok Post editor fired under political pressure
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin victory puts Thai media in jeopardy
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 12 Years Ago Today: The burning of the Thai Embassy in Cambodia
วันนี้เมื่อ 12 ปีก่อน : สถานฑูตไทยถูกเผาที่กัมพูชา