Address to the UDD: The Future Belongs to You! – robertamsterdam.com, February 13, 2011
…As part of the reconciliation efforts, a real “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” – perhaps based on the South African model – must be instituted. The focus of the commission should not only be on the most recent episodes of state violence, but also on previous incidents such as the 1973, 1976, and 1992 massacres, which have so far gone unpunished.
…Let’s not let the “ammart” get away with murder again— not this time. Let’s end impunity— once and for all. Let’s not allow Prayuth and the Army to control the future of Thailand. The future belongs to you!
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting