Activists urge Thailand to ban asbestos – Bangkok Post, November 20, 2012
…No ban has been issued in Thailand despite a resolution nearly two years ago by the National Health Commission supporting such a step, Ms Kazan-Allen said.
The lives of workers and the public would remain in danger until a ban is imposed. “The asbestos industry manipulates the media and the government by spreading false information [about the dangers of asbestos],” Ms Kazan-Allen said…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example