Acid attack on foreigners at train station – Bangkok Post, September 16, 2011
[As pointed out on ThaiVisa.com today…]
A female foreign artist, Elizabeth Briel, reported on twitter on Friday that she and her husband had acid sprayed at their faces at the Asoke skytrain station last night…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting