Acid attack on foreigners at train station – Bangkok Post, September 16, 2011
[As pointed out on ThaiVisa.com today…]
A female foreign artist, Elizabeth Briel, reported on twitter on Friday that she and her husband had acid sprayed at their faces at the Asoke skytrain station last night…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police