From Thairath, May 26, 2011
On the left side: “How do you feel that the political party brings football, tennis players, boxers, singers to be their MP candidates?
Middle: So far, so good.
Right: It’s good when compared to the party that bring accused terrorists to be their MP candidates. [Referring to the Pheu Thai that put top Red Shirt leaders who led sieges of Bangkok in 2009 and 2010 high in their party lists.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist