From Thairath, May 26, 2011
On the left side: “How do you feel that the political party brings football, tennis players, boxers, singers to be their MP candidates?
Middle: So far, so good.
Right: It’s good when compared to the party that bring accused terrorists to be their MP candidates. [Referring to the Pheu Thai that put top Red Shirt leaders who led sieges of Bangkok in 2009 and 2010 high in their party lists.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die