From Thairath, May 26, 2011
On the left side: “How do you feel that the political party brings football, tennis players, boxers, singers to be their MP candidates?
Middle: So far, so good.
Right: It’s good when compared to the party that bring accused terrorists to be their MP candidates. [Referring to the Pheu Thai that put top Red Shirt leaders who led sieges of Bangkok in 2009 and 2010 high in their party lists.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?