From Thairath, May 26, 2011
On the left side: “How do you feel that the political party brings football, tennis players, boxers, singers to be their MP candidates?
Middle: So far, so good.
Right: It’s good when compared to the party that bring accused terrorists to be their MP candidates. [Referring to the Pheu Thai that put top Red Shirt leaders who led sieges of Bangkok in 2009 and 2010 high in their party lists.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context