From Thairath, May 26, 2011
On the left side: “How do you feel that the political party brings football, tennis players, boxers, singers to be their MP candidates?
Middle: So far, so good.
Right: It’s good when compared to the party that bring accused terrorists to be their MP candidates. [Referring to the Pheu Thai that put top Red Shirt leaders who led sieges of Bangkok in 2009 and 2010 high in their party lists.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?