From Thairath, February 25, 2012
The cartoon reads: Don’t let them abort it.
On the bed: The people’s 2012 constitution
Shirt of the man behind Yingluck: Salim [a multi-colored Thai dessert, so he represents the multicolored group.] His sign reads: The group that appeases dictators
Sign of the man holding a knife: Autonomous organizations from the coup
On death: Order the people killed
Sign of the man in the front: Appointed senators
Left mouse: Oppose the coup
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey