From Thairath, February 25, 2012
The cartoon reads: Don’t let them abort it.
On the bed: The people’s 2012 constitution
Shirt of the man behind Yingluck: Salim [a multi-colored Thai dessert, so he represents the multicolored group.] His sign reads: The group that appeases dictators
Sign of the man holding a knife: Autonomous organizations from the coup
On death: Order the people killed
Sign of the man in the front: Appointed senators
Left mouse: Oppose the coup
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?