A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter – BBC, June 18, 2013
…The Thai police are reluctant to take a missing person report until a full 24 hours have passed.
“If they’d started to look quicker I’m sure I could have got my daughter back,” said Manee.
…If that is the case Pattaya is a likely destination. A sleazy tourist town on the Gulf of Thailand, it has become infamous as a sordid magnet for trafficked children and paedophiles…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work