From Thairath, November 15, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: A flood of saliva and ink. [‘saliva’ here meaning the attack speech against the government]
The newspaper reads: Attack [left page] – Daily newspaper [right page]
TV screen: Some TV stations are regularly biased.
Sign on the right: Poo 1 cabinet
Submerged bags: Relief packages
Submerged sign: Froc
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting