From Thairath, April 13, 2014
Title: They are becoming a couple who are now facing difficulties together
On the left: Force farmers by buying rice at the lower price of 4,000-5,000 baht per ton.
Men close to a farmer are a rice trader and a rice mill owner.
On the rice basket: Reduce the rice price.
On the ground: No more rice-pledging scheme
On the right on the men’s jackets: NACC; injustice
On the black smoke: Overthrow PM
Phi Nooring: Both are attacked.
A mouse: Taking an advantage from farmers.
[The cartoon compares caretaker PM Yingluck and the farmers to a couple who are now facing some difficulties. Their relationship is impeded by many groups. Yingluck faces corruption charges and risks losing her post if the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) rules against her. Meanwhile, the farmers are disadvantage by the traders and mill owners by reducing the rice-buying price.]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok