A ‘Thaksinomics’ renaissance in Thailand – Reuters, June 30, 2011
…With inflation already accelerating, and the economy slowing, some economists question whether Thailand is ready for a new round of “Thaksinomics,” as the signature expansionary policies of ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra are known.
But that looks inevitable, regardless of who wins.
“Everyone seems to compete over how much more they can hand out than the other party without looking at the bigger picture — the long-term sustainable growth,” Bank of Thailand Assistant Governor Paiboon Kittisrikangwan told Reuters in an interview…
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs