Democrat acquitted of calling Thaksin a ghost -Bangkok Post, August 4, 2015
…In 2006, Thaksin had his lawyer file a defamation suit against the Democrat Party and then-MP Thepthai.
The charge arose from comments Mr Thepthai made to the press from May 17 to 19, 2006 — that Thaksin was like a ghost trying to return to its host body…
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets