Democrat acquitted of calling Thaksin a ghost -Bangkok Post, August 4, 2015
…In 2006, Thaksin had his lawyer file a defamation suit against the Democrat Party and then-MP Thepthai.
The charge arose from comments Mr Thepthai made to the press from May 17 to 19, 2006 — that Thaksin was like a ghost trying to return to its host body…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees