Democrat acquitted of calling Thaksin a ghost -Bangkok Post, August 4, 2015
…In 2006, Thaksin had his lawyer file a defamation suit against the Democrat Party and then-MP Thepthai.
The charge arose from comments Mr Thepthai made to the press from May 17 to 19, 2006 — that Thaksin was like a ghost trying to return to its host body…
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings