From Manager, December 22, 2015
Voice from the Defense Ministry: The problem is… we have a bigger achievement than any ministry, but we can’t tell.
A sign in front of the building: Defense Ministry
[In the foreground are the Rajabhakti Park statues. This refers to the Rajabhakti Park scandal constructed under the Defense Ministry. The cartoonist implies that the military has achieved greater corruption with the project than any other ministry, but obviously cannot promote this “achievement.”]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections