From Manager, December 22, 2015
Voice from the Defense Ministry: The problem is… we have a bigger achievement than any ministry, but we can’t tell.
A sign in front of the building: Defense Ministry
[In the foreground are the Rajabhakti Park statues. This refers to the Rajabhakti Park scandal constructed under the Defense Ministry. The cartoonist implies that the military has achieved greater corruption with the project than any other ministry, but obviously cannot promote this “achievement.”]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example