From Manager, December 22, 2015
Voice from the Defense Ministry: The problem is… we have a bigger achievement than any ministry, but we can’t tell.
A sign in front of the building: Defense Ministry
[In the foreground are the Rajabhakti Park statues. This refers to the Rajabhakti Park scandal constructed under the Defense Ministry. The cartoonist implies that the military has achieved greater corruption with the project than any other ministry, but obviously cannot promote this “achievement.”]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?