£6m Thai coins deal for Llantrisant’s Royal Mint – walesonline.co.uk, May 14, 2012
…“This deal is great news for Britain and has a special importance for me as Welsh Secretary as the aRMour nickel plated steel blanks which Thailand’s coins will be made from will be supplied by The Royal Mint, based in Llantrisant, South Wales…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions