£6m Thai coins deal for Llantrisant’s Royal Mint – walesonline.co.uk, May 14, 2012
…“This deal is great news for Britain and has a special importance for me as Welsh Secretary as the aRMour nickel plated steel blanks which Thailand’s coins will be made from will be supplied by The Royal Mint, based in Llantrisant, South Wales…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- Let the politicians go!
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections