£6m Thai coins deal for Llantrisant’s Royal Mint – walesonline.co.uk, May 14, 2012
…“This deal is great news for Britain and has a special importance for me as Welsh Secretary as the aRMour nickel plated steel blanks which Thailand’s coins will be made from will be supplied by The Royal Mint, based in Llantrisant, South Wales…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016