From Manager, April 6, 2011
The reporter asks: What is the special formula that keeps you alive for 65 years?
The deity says: Speak a lot and work less.
The caption reads: Today let’s talk with an old lady who is 65 years of age.
[The Earth Goddess statue in downtown Bangkok is the symbol of the Democrat Party. This is the goddess who lets down her hair to wash away the demons attempting to tempt the Buddha.
Here the carton is criticizing the Democrat Party for their good sounding speeches and lack of aggressive policies. This is the same sort of criticism that has dogged the Democrats at the ends of their previous two governments.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!