From Manager, April 6, 2011
The reporter asks: What is the special formula that keeps you alive for 65 years?
The deity says: Speak a lot and work less.
The caption reads: Today let’s talk with an old lady who is 65 years of age.
[The Earth Goddess statue in downtown Bangkok is the symbol of the Democrat Party. This is the goddess who lets down her hair to wash away the demons attempting to tempt the Buddha.
Here the carton is criticizing the Democrat Party for their good sounding speeches and lack of aggressive policies. This is the same sort of criticism that has dogged the Democrats at the ends of their previous two governments.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- Let the politicians go!
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections