From Manager, April 6, 2011
The reporter asks: What is the special formula that keeps you alive for 65 years?
The deity says: Speak a lot and work less.
The caption reads: Today let’s talk with an old lady who is 65 years of age.
[The Earth Goddess statue in downtown Bangkok is the symbol of the Democrat Party. This is the goddess who lets down her hair to wash away the demons attempting to tempt the Buddha.
Here the carton is criticizing the Democrat Party for their good sounding speeches and lack of aggressive policies. This is the same sort of criticism that has dogged the Democrats at the ends of their previous two governments.]
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings