Thais more corrupt than Malaysians – Bangkok Post, October 10, 2012
…The analysed data showed that 63.1% of the Malaysian population is against government corruption, even if there is some personal benefit from it.
On the contrary, a survey of 3,125 respondents in Bangkok and 19 provinces conducted independently by Abac indicated that 68.5% of Thais condone official dishonesty if they have something to gain from it, Mr Noppadol said…
More than 90% of the poll respondents in Thailand believed that the death penalty would be the most effective way to curb corruption. They also wanted protection for the whistleblowers.
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out