Thais more corrupt than Malaysians – Bangkok Post, October 10, 2012
…The analysed data showed that 63.1% of the Malaysian population is against government corruption, even if there is some personal benefit from it.
On the contrary, a survey of 3,125 respondents in Bangkok and 19 provinces conducted independently by Abac indicated that 68.5% of Thais condone official dishonesty if they have something to gain from it, Mr Noppadol said…
More than 90% of the poll respondents in Thailand believed that the death penalty would be the most effective way to curb corruption. They also wanted protection for the whistleblowers.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash