Thais more corrupt than Malaysians – Bangkok Post, October 10, 2012
…The analysed data showed that 63.1% of the Malaysian population is against government corruption, even if there is some personal benefit from it.
On the contrary, a survey of 3,125 respondents in Bangkok and 19 provinces conducted independently by Abac indicated that 68.5% of Thais condone official dishonesty if they have something to gain from it, Mr Noppadol said…
More than 90% of the poll respondents in Thailand believed that the death penalty would be the most effective way to curb corruption. They also wanted protection for the whistleblowers.
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Sudarat is finished
- National strategy locked up for 20 years
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Instruct for hatred
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman