[The “person in Dubai” is Thaksin Shinawatra. “Lackeys” refer to Pheu Thai Party members and Red Shirts who stood by Thaksin to pass the blanket amnesty.
This cartoon refers to the case of Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Kamronwit met Thaksin in Hong Kong and openly admits that he owes his position in the police to Thaksin’s influence and hung a photo of his meeting with Thaksin on his wall with an inscription that he owes his job to Thaksin.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets