[The “person in Dubai” is Thaksin Shinawatra. “Lackeys” refer to Pheu Thai Party members and Red Shirts who stood by Thaksin to pass the blanket amnesty.
This cartoon refers to the case of Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Kamronwit met Thaksin in Hong Kong and openly admits that he owes his position in the police to Thaksin’s influence and hung a photo of his meeting with Thaksin on his wall with an inscription that he owes his job to Thaksin.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist