[The “person in Dubai” is Thaksin Shinawatra. “Lackeys” refer to Pheu Thai Party members and Red Shirts who stood by Thaksin to pass the blanket amnesty.
This cartoon refers to the case of Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Kamronwit met Thaksin in Hong Kong and openly admits that he owes his position in the police to Thaksin’s influence and hung a photo of his meeting with Thaksin on his wall with an inscription that he owes his job to Thaksin.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting