[The “person in Dubai” is Thaksin Shinawatra. “Lackeys” refer to Pheu Thai Party members and Red Shirts who stood by Thaksin to pass the blanket amnesty.
This cartoon refers to the case of Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Kamronwit met Thaksin in Hong Kong and openly admits that he owes his position in the police to Thaksin’s influence and hung a photo of his meeting with Thaksin on his wall with an inscription that he owes his job to Thaksin.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections