[The “person in Dubai” is Thaksin Shinawatra. “Lackeys” refer to Pheu Thai Party members and Red Shirts who stood by Thaksin to pass the blanket amnesty.
This cartoon refers to the case of Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang. Kamronwit met Thaksin in Hong Kong and openly admits that he owes his position in the police to Thaksin’s influence and hung a photo of his meeting with Thaksin on his wall with an inscription that he owes his job to Thaksin.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue