Rally billions uncovered
…Thaksin’s family members withdrew large sums from their accounts from April 28, when the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) rally intensified after soldiers fired on protesters on the outskirts of Bangkok.
Some 4.23 billion baht was withdrawn from the bank accounts of Thaksin’s son Panthongtae and 6.63 billion baht from the accounts of his daughter Pinthongta starting from April 28.
About 4.56 billion baht was also withdrawn from the accounts of Thaksin’s brother-in-law, Bannapot Damapong.
About 140 million baht was withdrawn from the accounts of Thaksin’s younger sister, Yingluck, on April 28…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019