Rally billions uncovered
…Thaksin’s family members withdrew large sums from their accounts from April 28, when the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) rally intensified after soldiers fired on protesters on the outskirts of Bangkok.
Some 4.23 billion baht was withdrawn from the bank accounts of Thaksin’s son Panthongtae and 6.63 billion baht from the accounts of his daughter Pinthongta starting from April 28.
About 4.56 billion baht was also withdrawn from the accounts of Thaksin’s brother-in-law, Bannapot Damapong.
About 140 million baht was withdrawn from the accounts of Thaksin’s younger sister, Yingluck, on April 28…
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Songkran alcohol warning