Exclusive: 5 reasons to invest in Thai equities – business-standard.com, March 26, 2013
…Investors are also increasingly concerned about the potential imposition of capital controls by the Bank of Thailand to rein in capital flows. We believe that BoT will continue to liberalize capital outflows if pressures on liquidity inflows/currency appreciation persist rather than imposing capital controls as it did in 2006…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019