Matichon - March 14, 2005
* Prakroo Suwithan Pariyattikit, the abbot of Wat Thongpu, Thambol Suanprik, Amphur Pranakornsirayuthaya gave an interview on March 13 saying that the police in Ayutaya are not competent because they cannot arrest the robber who came to steal the ancient treasures of the temple many times. Although the monk informed the police every time, the old team of robbers still came back and the police did not arrest him even when they saw the robber walk around the old market. The abbot asked the Art Department come to register the old assets of the temple and asked that people should participate to look after and preserve the local assets.
* Kanjanaburi The astrologers' forecast that March 12-13 is a doomsday and there may be an earthquake in Kanjanaburi made the area very quiet with tourists canceling more than 1000 rooms. Mr. Cherdvit Rittiprasat, the Kanjanaburi Governor, confirmed the safety of the structure of Srinakarin Dam which has a composition of stone and clay and is flexible to accommodate any vibrations so people can be confident the dam is safe.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament