* On December 21, 500 part-time rangers from all over the country gathered in front of the government house asking their rights to increase salary and compensation. The government accepts to increase their salaries by 1000 baht and the rest of the demands will be considered at a meeting on January 6, 2005
* Mr. Suchai Chaloenrattakul, the Deputy Minister of Public Health gave an interview at the government house on December 21 that WHO said people will face the new diseases more severe than Sars that could kill seven million people worldwide. Everybody can be certain because the Public Health Department is prepared educate people and produce and order vaccines from countries.
* On December 21, at the government house, Mr. Manom Nopporn, the chairperson of Control and Suppression of Intellectual Property Violation came to bless the new year and thank the government for helping solve problems of intellectual property and combat violation of copyright. Thaksin said he talked to Dream Works Company which told him that they are interested to invest and build a Hollywood studio in Thailand.
- December 22, 2004
* Bloody news [the graphic/sensational photo on the front page] - On December 21 in Jombueng Ratchaburi province, the police arrested Mr. Songkarn Kaeoak, who raped and strangled a 7-year-old girl. He hid the dead body in the bracken. The police found that she was dead 3 days ago.
* Thaksin neglects 'Toeng' [nickname of Banharn, the leader of the Chadthai Party] who complains that he feels oppressed being in the government. He warns TRT to keep goodwill with all of their partners. Meanwhile Thaksin denied there is a problem and says he did not hear Banharn complain.