Matichon - November 11, 2004
* Four private organizations (The
Chamber of Commerce of Thailand, the Bank Association,
the Artists' Group and Corporate Alliance Organization)
with raise funds to help the situation in the
South by arranging concerts and selling souvenirs.
The duration of this project is three months (December,
2004-February, 2005) and they hope to raise 200
* The 50,000 children who have no nationality or no evidence as being registered are happy to be able to study free for 12 years according to the new regulation from the Ministry of Education. The Ministry of Social Development and Human Security will arrest and purge the gangsters who hire Cambodian children to be beggars in Bangkok.
| Kom Chad Luek
- November 11, 2004
* Mr. Narong Kamklin, a 52-year-old lawyer, stressed because of having cancer, jumped from Prapinklao Bridge. Police found a letter written by him dated November 11 warning the Prime Minister not to be misguided in the power.
* Bloody news [the graphic/sensational photo on the front page] - A rapist who had been released from jail three months ago was shot in the head and penis. His dead body was found on the flyover in front of Mahisara School, Nakornrachasima Province.
* The closing day of the government Grassroots fair was crowed with too many people. This is because the Public Health booth was selling and distributing revitalizing and brightening cream for the women.
Thairath - November 11, 2004
Editorial: The manhandled
So Thairath is pleased that these two organizations may be a harbor for people. Recently they demanded to the government and the Nation Police office must improve the criminal investigation process to be in the line with the constitution and civilized countries. But it is not sure who will hear and take action.