Bangkok bombings the work of JI - The Australian, January 20, 2007
Thai intelligence agencies say operatives of the regional terror network Jemaah Islamiah were directly involved in the New Year's Eve bombings in the Thai capital that left three dead and 40 wounded.
In reports seen by The Weekend Australian, the agencies say a key JI leader in Thailand's southern Narathiwat province was directly involved in the planning of the operation. The link contradicts earlier comments by military-installed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont who said the bombings appeared to be unrelated to the violence in the south, which has claimed more than 1800 lives since early 2004...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes