Bangkok bombings the work of JI - The Australian, January 20, 2007
Thai intelligence agencies say operatives of the regional terror network Jemaah Islamiah were directly involved in the New Year's Eve bombings in the Thai capital that left three dead and 40 wounded.
In reports seen by The Weekend Australian, the agencies say a key JI leader in Thailand's southern Narathiwat province was directly involved in the planning of the operation. The link contradicts earlier comments by military-installed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont who said the bombings appeared to be unrelated to the violence in the south, which has claimed more than 1800 lives since early 2004...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s 84-year-old King Bhumibol treated with intravenous antibiotics for abdominal pain ในหลวงถูกรักษาโรคปวดพระอุทรโดยการให้พระโอสถปฏิชีวนะทางสายโลหิตดำ
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The prime minister should step down? An unelected senate?