Bangkok bombings the work of JI - The Australian, January 20, 2007
Thai intelligence agencies say operatives of the regional terror network Jemaah Islamiah were directly involved in the New Year's Eve bombings in the Thai capital that left three dead and 40 wounded.
In reports seen by The Weekend Australian, the agencies say a key JI leader in Thailand's southern Narathiwat province was directly involved in the planning of the operation. The link contradicts earlier comments by military-installed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont who said the bombings appeared to be unrelated to the violence in the south, which has claimed more than 1800 lives since early 2004...
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- The real reason people are poor
- New requirements for long stay visa
- The U.S. supports IS
- Thaksin still not dead
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship