Bangkok bombings the work of JI - The Australian, January 20, 2007
Thai intelligence agencies say operatives of the regional terror network Jemaah Islamiah were directly involved in the New Year's Eve bombings in the Thai capital that left three dead and 40 wounded.
In reports seen by The Weekend Australian, the agencies say a key JI leader in Thailand's southern Narathiwat province was directly involved in the planning of the operation. The link contradicts earlier comments by military-installed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont who said the bombings appeared to be unrelated to the violence in the south, which has claimed more than 1800 lives since early 2004...
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Thaksin’s Fear of the Eastern Tigers
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Koh Larn vendors force tourists off beach who won’t rent umbrellas from them