Bangkok bombings the work of JI - The Australian, January 20, 2007
Thai intelligence agencies say operatives of the regional terror network Jemaah Islamiah were directly involved in the New Year's Eve bombings in the Thai capital that left three dead and 40 wounded.
In reports seen by The Weekend Australian, the agencies say a key JI leader in Thailand's southern Narathiwat province was directly involved in the planning of the operation. The link contradicts earlier comments by military-installed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont who said the bombings appeared to be unrelated to the violence in the south, which has claimed more than 1800 lives since early 2004...
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- New York Times corrects opinion article about Thailand
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page