S'pore sex industry film focuses on pleasure - Reuters, January 29, 2007
Ekachai Uekrongtham loves a sordid story and the award-winning Thai director wants prudish Singapore to hear this one.
This week, Uekrongtham finished shooting "Pleasure Factory," a film about Geylang, the city-state's red light district, which he wants to release in the second half of the year...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter