A380 Airbus in Bangkok - December 5, 2006
Pascal writes: We just returned from the new airport, and got a few good shots of the A380 Airbus, which is visiting Bangkok for three days.
Tom also has photos from the A380 visit here.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey