Hong Kong, opting to remain a shopper's paradise, takes a risk - International Herald Tribune, December 6, 2006
The decision to avoid a sales tax is likely to start a search for other revenue sources, some of which could cut into profits of those who make it a financial capital as well...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey