- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
S.S. Ryndam university cruise, 1926
S.S. Ryndam university cruise, 1926 - December 2, 2006 In 1926, a group of university students traveled to Thailand on the Holland-America line cruise ship S.S. Ryndam. Wisarut writes: After I took a look at the Royal Diary of King Prajadhipok published in 1993 by National History Committee, Office of PM, I found that there was 560 American students visiting Siam from December 4-7, 1926. They rode the Paknam Tram from Paknam to Klong Toei before putting into Phyathai Hotel, Oriental Hotel or even Vajiravut College.