- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
S.S. Ryndam university cruise, 1926
S.S. Ryndam university cruise, 1926 - December 2, 2006 In 1926, a group of university students traveled to Thailand on the Holland-America line cruise ship S.S. Ryndam. Wisarut writes: After I took a look at the Royal Diary of King Prajadhipok published in 1993 by National History Committee, Office of PM, I found that there was 560 American students visiting Siam from December 4-7, 1926. They rode the Paknam Tram from Paknam to Klong Toei before putting into Phyathai Hotel, Oriental Hotel or even Vajiravut College.