Where are the demolished stalls? - November 11, 2006
Where around Chutuchak are the stalls that were demolished earlier this week? There is some broken up concrete at this location
(GoogleEarth Placemark), but this could be routine construction work. A thread about this is here.
Earlier: Stalls of Chatuchak vendors demolished - The Nation, November 9, 2006
About 120 men wearing T-shirt with the word "police" moved in to forcefully demolish about 500 stalls of vendors who rent a plot of the State Railway Authority inside the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
A vendor was also assaulted when he took pictures of the men, who were backed up by a bulldozer...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017