Where are the demolished stalls? - November 11, 2006
Where around Chutuchak are the stalls that were demolished earlier this week? There is some broken up concrete at this location
(GoogleEarth Placemark), but this could be routine construction work. A thread about this is here.
Earlier: Stalls of Chatuchak vendors demolished - The Nation, November 9, 2006
About 120 men wearing T-shirt with the word "police" moved in to forcefully demolish about 500 stalls of vendors who rent a plot of the State Railway Authority inside the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
A vendor was also assaulted when he took pictures of the men, who were backed up by a bulldozer...
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch