Where are the demolished stalls? - November 11, 2006
Where around Chutuchak are the stalls that were demolished earlier this week? There is some broken up concrete at this location
(GoogleEarth Placemark), but this could be routine construction work. A thread about this is here.
Earlier: Stalls of Chatuchak vendors demolished - The Nation, November 9, 2006
About 120 men wearing T-shirt with the word "police" moved in to forcefully demolish about 500 stalls of vendors who rent a plot of the State Railway Authority inside the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
A vendor was also assaulted when he took pictures of the men, who were backed up by a bulldozer...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit