Where are the demolished stalls? - November 11, 2006
Where around Chutuchak are the stalls that were demolished earlier this week? There is some broken up concrete at this location
(GoogleEarth Placemark), but this could be routine construction work. A thread about this is here.
Earlier: Stalls of Chatuchak vendors demolished - The Nation, November 9, 2006
About 120 men wearing T-shirt with the word "police" moved in to forcefully demolish about 500 stalls of vendors who rent a plot of the State Railway Authority inside the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
A vendor was also assaulted when he took pictures of the men, who were backed up by a bulldozer...
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?