China and India put a strain on energy markets - International Herald Tribune, November 19, 2006
Developing countries like China and India have been buying up energy and mineral resources to guarantee security of supply...
(Thanks to Danny
for pointing this out...)
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military