Killers of Welsh student face 50 years of squalor and disease in Thai jail after death sentences are commuted - icWales, November 27, 2006
[Cooler heads have since changed this headline to a more sedate "Sentences commuted for student's killers"]
The two Thai fisherman who murdered a holidaying Welsh student look set to spend the rest of their lives in one of the world's most notorious prisons after having had their death sentences commuted...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue