Thailand among top 5 child abuse site hosts - Bangkok Post, October 4, 2006
...Once alerted, Information and Communications Technology officials would shut down illicit sex sites, but without notifying police to hunt for offenders. The blocked servers would not be available for internet surfers and police in Thailand, but would remain accessible overseas.
...Many foreigners thus pick Thailand as a base for ill-intended websites.
...Since April 2002, police have received complaints about 11,681 Thai-language porn sites, 7,273 foreign-language porn sites, 1,592 paedophile sites, 4,551 sites selling sexual materials and 860 sites offering sex services.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey