Chao Phraya rapids - October 6, 2006, 1:12pm
The normally smooth-flowing Chao Phraya River is swollen by flood waters becoming a rapids with waves and swells nearly a meter high. After 10 minutes the waves decreased, but the river continued to flow extremely quickly.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military