Globalization: Saving Thailand's other languages - International Herald Tribune, October 23, 2006
The Chong are a small ethnic minority group in southeastern Thailand. But as
they bump up against the forces of modernity and the dominant, unifying Thai
culture, their language may face a slow death and their unique world view,
local wisdom and rich culture would also get buried...
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017