Globalization: Saving Thailand's other languages - International Herald Tribune, October 23, 2006
The Chong are a small ethnic minority group in southeastern Thailand. But as
they bump up against the forces of modernity and the dominant, unifying Thai
culture, their language may face a slow death and their unique world view,
local wisdom and rich culture would also get buried...
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred