Globalization: Saving Thailand's other languages - International Herald Tribune, October 23, 2006
The Chong are a small ethnic minority group in southeastern Thailand. But as
they bump up against the forces of modernity and the dominant, unifying Thai
culture, their language may face a slow death and their unique world view,
local wisdom and rich culture would also get buried...
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thai girls
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok