"We have no secret cell to hold terrorists" FM - The Nation, September 11, 2006
[Thanks to Owen for quickly pointing out the NYT article.]
Foreign Ministry denied on Monday a New York Times article which said Thai
government had allowed the US Central Intelligence Agency to detain a
henchman of Osama bin Laden, who died in the cell from serious wounds.
The New York Times on Sunday published a front page article that claimed Abu
Zubaydah, an Osama bin Laden henchman, was interrogated and tortured in a "safe house" in Thailand in the spring of 2002...
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!