"We have no secret cell to hold terrorists" FM - The Nation, September 11, 2006
[Thanks to Owen for quickly pointing out the NYT article.]
Foreign Ministry denied on Monday a New York Times article which said Thai
government had allowed the US Central Intelligence Agency to detain a
henchman of Osama bin Laden, who died in the cell from serious wounds.
The New York Times on Sunday published a front page article that claimed Abu
Zubaydah, an Osama bin Laden henchman, was interrogated and tortured in a "safe house" in Thailand in the spring of 2002...
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?