"We have no secret cell to hold terrorists" FM - The Nation, September 11, 2006
[Thanks to Owen for quickly pointing out the NYT article.]
Foreign Ministry denied on Monday a New York Times article which said Thai
government had allowed the US Central Intelligence Agency to detain a
henchman of Osama bin Laden, who died in the cell from serious wounds.
The New York Times on Sunday published a front page article that claimed Abu
Zubaydah, an Osama bin Laden henchman, was interrogated and tortured in a "safe house" in Thailand in the spring of 2002...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way