"We have no secret cell to hold terrorists" FM - The Nation, September 11, 2006
[Thanks to Owen for quickly pointing out the NYT article.]
Foreign Ministry denied on Monday a New York Times article which said Thai
government had allowed the US Central Intelligence Agency to detain a
henchman of Osama bin Laden, who died in the cell from serious wounds.
The New York Times on Sunday published a front page article that claimed Abu
Zubaydah, an Osama bin Laden henchman, was interrogated and tortured in a "safe house" in Thailand in the spring of 2002...
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing