Youth upset by whisky ad - The Nation, September 19, 2006
...Despite the "Drink Don't Drive" warning that accompanies the poster, the advertising was aimed at luring new drinkers, said the activist, who thought the visual impact of the Johnnie Walker sign was more powerful than the warning...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out